Old 11-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12 is on a distinguished road

Not sure of I like it

Wheels are going on in two weeks an I might try to reprint a grille shell I have in my garage
Hopefully start my taillight project soon too
Stangshcky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #12
UTAHFORD
Super Moderator

UTAHFORD is on a distinguished road

Damn man looking awesome hopefully you get the bullydog figured out

2000 F-350
6" tuff country lift
37" bfg`s
20" rims
BD 6 position chip
Cold air intake
4" exhaust turbo back
after market headlights w/halos
Tube Steps
Aftermarket tranny cooler
Aftermarket Intercooler
UTAHFORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
Stangshcky12

Still havent had the truck reflashed to get the tuner to work
Need to get longer control arms for the front now too

Going to be ordering top gun CAs for 2"-3" of lift to stop the rubbing on the bottom of the flare (hopefully)
Old 12-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #14
UTAHFORD
Super Moderator

UTAHFORD is on a distinguished road

Well hopefully you get it worked out

2000 F-350
6" tuff country lift
37" bfg`s
20" rims
BD 6 position chip
Cold air intake
4" exhaust turbo back
after market headlights w/halos
Tube Steps
Aftermarket tranny cooler
Aftermarket Intercooler
UTAHFORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Midnight Smoker

Midnight Smoker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stangshcky12 View Post

Going to be ordering top gun CAs for 2"-3" of lift to stop the rubbing on the bottom of the flare (hopefully)
I Installed the same arms on mine about a yr ago, work like a dream. Kinda look better too, since they are the bigger tubular design
05' DODGE 2500 NV5600 4x4 QC/LB , CFM MANIFOLD, AFE STAGE 2, ISSPRO BOOST, PYRO, & FUEL PRESSURE, II100'S, AGP 63/68/12, SCARY LARRY, QUADZILLA BF, VALAIR DD, SILENCER RING & CAT MIA, TGC ARMS, GDP LADDER BARS, CARLI TRAC-BAR, 3" ON 35'S, 8K HID'S, BLACK XD WHEELS, HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, CAB LIGHTS, ROAD ARMOR, 12,000LB WINCH, PLATNIUM FASS SITTING IN THE SHOP
57' CHEVY STEPSIDE, 327, MONEYPIT
Midnight Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #16
Midnight Smoker

Also....got my valve cover off, since I had to pull my injectors ......but I digress...I tried my luck at drawing some flames on a box..HA! Looks like some crap a 4yr old would do.....but I got the colors I want to use.....just got to figure out a good way to get flames transferred to the box
05' DODGE 2500 NV5600 4x4 QC/LB , CFM MANIFOLD, AFE STAGE 2, ISSPRO BOOST, PYRO, & FUEL PRESSURE, II100'S, AGP 63/68/12, SCARY LARRY, QUADZILLA BF, VALAIR DD, SILENCER RING & CAT MIA, TGC ARMS, GDP LADDER BARS, CARLI TRAC-BAR, 3" ON 35'S, 8K HID'S, BLACK XD WHEELS, HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, CAB LIGHTS, ROAD ARMOR, 12,000LB WINCH, PLATNIUM FASS SITTING IN THE SHOP
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
Stangshcky12

Originally Posted by Midnight Smoker View Post
Also....got my valve cover off, since I had to pull my injectors ......but I digress...I tried my luck at drawing some flames on a box..HA! Looks like some crap a 4yr old would do.....but I got the colors I want to use.....just got to figure out a good way to get flames transferred to the box
When you did the CA did you have trouble with the cam bolt on the lower arm?
I figureing I'll just order extras since it'll probably have to be a one day project

If you aren't in to big of a rush to paint it pm me your email address and I can draw something up for you to use as a stencil, I'm not site if I'll be able to get around to it till next week though
Old 12-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #18
Midnight Smoker

No I didn't have any issues at all beside the upper bolt on the pass top control arm.....It hits the exhaust & you gotta cut it in half and replace it or pull the down pipe. Local hardware store should have it.

As far as the flames go I just printed out some stencils, I'm gonna transfer over to the cardboard to spray with....Starting to get kinda pumped to see how I can make them look. If I could ever get done with this kitchen renovation...
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 AM   #19
Stangshcky12

Originally Posted by Midnight Smoker View Post
As far as the flames go I just printed out some stencils, I'm gonna transfer over to the cardboard to spray with....Starting to get kinda pumped to see how I can make them look. If I could ever get done with this kitchen renovation...
I hear ya, I'm just going into finals so I don't have any time to do anything I want to get done and our Christmas break is super short so I don't think I'll get much done then either

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, hopefully better then the last person who tried it haha
What colors are you going with?
Old 12-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
Midnight Smoker

I got a white as a base and then a dark sillver metallic, a lighter silver, and Sublime Green....Thinking it should look pretty good together but we'll see lol.

As far as your control arms go....not sure if you have access to a lift but I didn't. I just parked my truck uphill a little, and put a ratchet strap from the brackets in front of the control arms up to the bumper, loosened my CA bolts, and put a little tension on the straps. Worked like a dream, then once you've got one end of the new arms bolted in ratchet the axle forward alittle more with the straps and the other ends will pop in