Go Back   Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum > >

Introduction New member? Introduce yourself here and show us your rig! Welcome!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
crackerjack

crackerjack is on a distinguished road
Default THE new guy...lol

hey guys, well i guess i should have put this up before i started goin thru the forum and commenting on posts but oh well. tdrive invited me on so again special thanks to him. i'm currently deployed to afghan for a year and am getting my first diesel on monday or tuesday (explain this a little further down), i'm from Newbern TN but based out of Langley AFB VA, i will be movin back to west TN after the deployment (seperating from the military), i'm pretty big into drag racing (you can check out the team i'm a part of, they are waiting for me to seperate to actively rejoin the team, just you tube wild rat racing), i like to help other people out and as long as i'm not working i will be more than willing to come help ya work on your vehicles or build some s*!t lol (i worked construction for about 5 years before i joined the military), i love to ride so if you ride and live within 6 hours of west TN i'll probably see ya some time.

ok on to the truck
monday or tuesday my parents are pickin up the 96 2500 4X4 i bought, i'd pick her up myself if i wasn't deployed.

so to the description of what she's got right now:
-12 valve from a 98 with 90K miles on it, 4X4, NV4500

-trans is rebuilt and under warranty still, the guy took it to the shop to get a clean bill of health for me and have the shop transfer the warranty to my name before he hands the keys over to me

-stock height (not goin much over this due to gonna be towing alot with it)

-straight piped 7" stacks

-4:10 gears

-new hub assembles, front u-joint's, and calipers

-IP replaced with the engine install

-256,000 on everything but the above listed thats new

-67gal aux tank
crackerjack is offline   Reply With Quote