Go Back   Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum > >

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #141
USMC1188

USMC1188 is on a distinguished road

Looks like there ain't many northern guys on here, lol. Names Scott, I did 4 years in the Marine Corps unfortunately witht he Marine Band, so I didn't have too much fun, but I have now moved to better things and am currently attending the university of Cincinnati for Criminal Justice and will be looking into either Federal or State law enforcement. To pay the bills, I work at Autozone.

I love to wrench on trucks, particuarly my Cummins and Chevy Project and really anything that has a combustion engine. Love me some shootin, particularly the good ol 12 gauge. I have aquired a few guns over the last few years, and love to put them into use as much as possible

305/65R17 Mickey Thompson ATZs, SRT Hood, Pacer Clear LED Cablights, Smarty Tuned, AFE Stage II CAI, AFE Deep Transmission Pan, Amsoil 15W40 in the crankcase, Muffler MIA, Turbo-Silencer MIA, Autometer Phantom Pyro, Boost, and Trans Gauges in Pillar, Black MBRP 5" Exhaust Tip, Low-Pro Tool Box in Bed, Mostly Debadged, Big A$$ Rear Bumper

198? K20 SCLB
USMC1188 is offline   Reply With Quote