Go Back   Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum > >

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road

^^^ x2. The occupy riots will be the next media fix.

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
Midnight Smoker

Midnight Smoker is on a distinguished road

I need some filling in....So Zimmerman was following Martin, then decided to get in his car and Martin followed him to his car?? How did the end up rolling in the yard fighting?
05' DODGE 2500 NV5600 4x4 QC/LB , CFM MANIFOLD, AFE STAGE 2, ISSPRO BOOST, PYRO, & FUEL PRESSURE, II100'S, AGP 63/68/12, SCARY LARRY, QUADZILLA BF, VALAIR DD, SILENCER RING & CAT MIA, TGC ARMS, GDP LADDER BARS, CARLI TRAC-BAR, 3" ON 35'S, 8K HID'S, BLACK XD WHEELS, HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, CAB LIGHTS, ROAD ARMOR, 12,000LB WINCH, PLATNIUM FASS SITTING IN THE SHOP
57' CHEVY STEPSIDE, 327, MONEYPIT
Midnight Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
Bdons-SD

I'm un clear, but I'm assuming Zimmerman got back out of the car.

leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....
Old 03-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #14
westtnfx4

westtnfx4 is on a distinguished road

Well I don't agree with killing the kid at all. But these kids today imitate and imulate the "gangsta rappers" and play the part. They dress and act like gangstas. Then everyone gets pissed when one gets gunned down. This kid I'm sure was "thugin" around the block playing like he's 50cent and the guy took it wrong. I see him getting involuntary manslaughter out of the whole thing.
westtnfx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
Midnight Smoker

Midnight Smoker is on a distinguished road

I have a bunch of little random "punks" that ride or walk around my neighborhood....and I'm sorry but We have stuff stolen from under or carport and around the house roughly once a month, the house broken into and my flat screens stole once. I don't give a flying phuck is your 15 or 65, you wanna walk around my house and mess with my stuff I will start a confrontation and have a gun. Everybody can point the finger at Zimmerman all they want, but none of us know the true details of the night or their past.....
05' DODGE 2500 NV5600 4x4 QC/LB , CFM MANIFOLD, AFE STAGE 2, ISSPRO BOOST, PYRO, & FUEL PRESSURE, II100'S, AGP 63/68/12, SCARY LARRY, QUADZILLA BF, VALAIR DD, SILENCER RING & CAT MIA, TGC ARMS, GDP LADDER BARS, CARLI TRAC-BAR, 3" ON 35'S, 8K HID'S, BLACK XD WHEELS, HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, CAB LIGHTS, ROAD ARMOR, 12,000LB WINCH, PLATNIUM FASS SITTING IN THE SHOP
57' CHEVY STEPSIDE, 327, MONEYPIT
Midnight Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #16
Bdons-SD

^^^ a little rough around the edges but your point is spot on

I haven't had anything stolen yet, my neighbor had his car window busted and I got my mailbox smashed, but I've got punks walkin in front of my house daily and it's only a matter of time. During the summer when I leave my front door open (I've got a screen door) I sit with my hand gun within reach (the kid is asleep in her crib at that point) just I case one of those punks wanna try something.

I'm a little overly paranoid though.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #17
westtnfx4

westtnfx4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Midnight Smoker View Post
I have a bunch of little random "punks" that ride or walk around my neighborhood....and I'm sorry but We have stuff stolen from under or carport and around the house roughly once a month, the house broken into and my flat screens stole once. I don't give a flying phuck is your 15 or 65, you wanna walk around my house and mess with my stuff I will start a confrontation and have a gun. Everybody can point the finger at Zimmerman all they want, but none of us know the true details of the night or their past.....
westtnfx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:25 AM   #18
04.5handshaker

04.5handshaker is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I should voice my thoughts... I don't wanna give the wrong impression. But look at Trayvons recent suspension from school with having a baggy of marijuana residue and then his parents let him roam the streets at night going to buy a bag of skittles.. 1st off he lied to his parents by not going to the gas station and instead went into a gated community at night that's been known for having night time burglaries. 2nd he was wearing a hoodie with the hood over his head. 3rd the community is gated with a 1-way in and 1-way out entrances. Trayyyyyyvon was up to no good and was probably staking out some houses or stuff to get into the next day (just a thought being he probably doesnt work and he's suspended from school) the kid is a liar and a future druggy.

Regardless if the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to get out of his car, it's just a dispatcher not the police. He was following Trayyyyyyvon and then words were exchanged. Then a fight broke out. If Trayyyyyyyvons parents would've told him no you can't leave the house since he had OSS then none of this would've happened or if he actually went and bought skittles instead of lying and trespassing.
04.5 dodge 2500 NV5600, Engineered Diesel, Hamilton Cams, TC Diesel, Kenny's pulling supplies, Fluidampr, Extrude Honed, Mads/TS performance, Enterprise Engineering... all that equals a lot of wasted $$$

'99 dodge 2500 sport....stock with a built trans on order oh and a 53 block with 243k miles of reliability and no cracks!!!
04.5handshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:27 AM   #19
04.5handshaker

04.5handshaker is on a distinguished road

Long story short I had my truck broken in back in 2005 by a white trash little 110 lb punk. I chased him down the driveway with my shotgun and shot 3 rounds at his car... never had a problem again. Too bad I didn't catch him in the act!! I would've killed him bare handed!
04.5 dodge 2500 NV5600, Engineered Diesel, Hamilton Cams, TC Diesel, Kenny's pulling supplies, Fluidampr, Extrude Honed, Mads/TS performance, Enterprise Engineering... all that equals a lot of wasted $$$

'99 dodge 2500 sport....stock with a built trans on order oh and a 53 block with 243k miles of reliability and no cracks!!!
04.5handshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
ssgjohnson

ssgjohnson is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 04.5handshaker View Post
Long story short I had my truck broken in back in 2005 by a white trash little 110 lb punk. I chased him down the driveway with my shotgun and shot 3 rounds at his car... never had a problem again. Too bad I didn't catch him in the act!! I would've killed him bare handed!
too bad we dont have a "like" button ^

ssgjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote