View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
06VT365

06VT365 is on a distinguished road

Nice idea!
I have a good friend of our family that is battling cancer right now, although it has pretty much won at this point. she just spent all last week in hospice. She came home Saturday, so she could be at home the remainder of her life, which won't be long now unfortunately. I saw a shirt the other day that just said "CANCER SUCKS".... Pretty much sums it up.

My Mom is dealing with a lung disease. Its a type of fibrosis that runs in family lines, all her siblings died from it, she found out she had it 6 years ago....average life after diagnosis is 3-5 years so she has beat the odds so far, but ya never know. She has outlived all her siblings, none made it past 62, she is now 68....she is a fighter I guess!

I am religious however, and find comfort from what I have learned over the years. Not trying to be a Bible beater, but if you are someone who believes in God, and believes the Bible is Truth, (if your not, that's fine, not trying to start that debate!) but again, if you are, read John 5:28,29 if you have lost a loved one in death (which we all have) it may just help you, it does me anyways.

Sold
2006 F350 CC LB 4x4
MBRP - SCT X3 Vivian Tuned - Glowshift - Insight CTS - Sinister Coolant Filter -20 x 10 Moto Metal 957's - 295/60/20 Nitto Trail's - Vortex Liner - B&W

2002 F250 CC SB 4x4
International T444E Power
Bullydog 6 position chip
06VT365 is offline   Reply With Quote