View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #26
06VT365

06VT365 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 01 D_Max View Post
That's the way most forums are, however Duramax Forum was pretty good. It was strictly Duramax trucks, with the exception of "Tank's 250", and a couple Cummins guys. I still prefer this site because it is so Diverse. However we all need to start sharing some real truck knowledge with eachother. I am still hesitant to ask advice related to my truck here, assuming no one would know how to help. But it's still worth hangin out here!
Yeah, the model specific forums are definitely the place for advice. I know the Fords pretty well but I couldn't help anybody out with a cummins or dmax.

But in time I think this will work out great once we get some more members. Then the model sections will be great for knowledge and general sections great for hanging out!

I know on one of the powerstroke forums I frequent, if you haven't been a member for 6 years or more "you don't know anything".
Nice to have a good group of members here!

Sold
2006 F350 CC LB 4x4
MBRP - SCT X3 Vivian Tuned - Glowshift - Insight CTS - Sinister Coolant Filter -20 x 10 Moto Metal 957's - 295/60/20 Nitto Trail's - Vortex Liner - B&W

2002 F250 CC SB 4x4
International T444E Power
Bullydog 6 position chip
06VT365 is offline   Reply With Quote