View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road

The sad thing is people have the right to stupidity. If you listen to the 911 recording, it seems as if he followed the instructions of the 911 dispatcher, you hear zimmerman saying "hes coming toward me blah blah blah" the dispatcher asked "are you following him?" zimmerman says "yes" the dispatcher says "we dont need you to do that" and in the background you hear a car door, an pinging of keys in an ignition. Now, this doesnt prove a damn thing. But it goes along with the time line of the police report that is reported in the article that martin attacked zimmerman after he went back to his car. again, it doesnt prove a damn thing. Then you throw in an eye witness who witnessed a man fitting zimmermans description on the ground before the gun shot, granted its a 13 year old boy but id trust a 13 year old kids word to police over a thugs word but thats just me. But the whole thing ties together. Zimmerman could have lied in his police report, and hopefully theyll find some evidence to prove it.

Whether zimmerman put himself in that position to need to use self defense is irrelevant for it is not against the law. I completely agree its stupid, and unnecessary and he may have been treating his neighborhood watch job more like robocop duty. Unless they can prove that zimmerman attacked travyon and initiated the scuffle than I dont see him being put on trial. its not what they know, its what they can prove. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people if Im right. Ive heard multiple radio discussions, Ive heard the 911 call 3 times, and ive read a few articles. This is just my opinion of the timeline that Ive seen in the media. Im all for putting a murderer away, but im also in favor of the right to bear arms, and the right to use it if in self defense. Since he sustained injury he was obviously defending himself, but was he defending himself in a fight he started? Thats the part I dont know. To me this is a grey area. but Im sure there will be more events added to the story tomorrow as the feds investigate this.

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....

Last edited by Bdons-SD; 03-26-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote