View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road

I think there isn't enough info to prove who attacked who first, obviously Zimmerman got messed up too. I mean I get suspicious when I see people walk by my house with their hoods on, but I don't call the police or follow them while Im armed. I think this guy is going to fall through the cracks of the self defense law. It's too vague to really point out what is murder in a case like this.
As for the the racism, it's a bunch of bs fed from the media. The guys not white, it's quite clear he's of Hispanic descent. White or black, you go walkin around a gated community with your hood on looking all thug life you're going to get profiled. They can't prove intent, but since he sustained injury the self defense verdict looks like this is where it's going. Unless they can prove he started the fight and intended to kill this kid I don't think he will be charged. Let the riots commence, I hope Zimmerman changes his name and moves out of state as fast as possible.

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote