View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
01 D_Max

01 D_Max is on a distinguished road

I think Zimmerman was looking for a fight. He was taking His neighborhood watch to an extreme level. He took the authority of a police officer, and that is what put Him in a situation where He needed to defend Himself.

The Kid may have been up to no good, but He wasnt armed, and did not do anything wrong except wear a hoodie, and look suspicious. I understand how uncompfortable Martin must have felt, with a man following Him. How the fight broke out I don't know, but He obviously felt like he was vounerable.

If someone followed me with a gun and I saw it, (which I assume is what happened, He saw the gun) I would jump on His ass snd take the gun before He shot me... Even punching his face in!

Zimmerman had the gun, expecting to use it, especially if he was going to confront Martin. So weather it was self defence or not, I hope Zimmerman gets charged for murder! I agree that the man should have obeyed the orders and not followed the Kid. It was not His place.

If the Jury focuses on the reason He killed Martin they could let Him go on Self Defence. However, If they look ahead of that and focus on the fact that He put Himself in that situation, even disreguarding the direction of a dispatcher, then I believe He will be found guilty of murder. As He should be!

His ignorance is the only reason He had to pull the trigger.

EFI Live/ DSP5 "MAX EFFORT" thanks to Rob Coddens

Built Trans, Bank's Ram Air Intake, Big Head Wastegate, Banks Intercooler, PPE Boost Valve, Ported Intake Horn, Shimmed FPRV, FASS 150 Lift Pump, 40 overs, Optima RedTops,
20" Forged Alluminum WELD's 33's Nitto Trail Grapplers
01 D_Max is offline   Reply With Quote