View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
06VT365

06VT365 is on a distinguished road
Default Why do you have the model you do????

I am a lifer Ford guy I will admit, I have friends with dodges and chevys and have driven/ridden and towed with all 3 makes. As much as I like the "perks" of the other brands I can't force myself to give up my Ford!

I have come up with my conclusion as to why people buy one or the other make...

FORD - People like me buy a Ford cause it's a Truck. Hands down the best chassis available up to 2012 models....GM and Dodge are gaining now though.

GM - People buy GM's for ride comfort and gas engine fuel economy, or because it has an ALLISON transmission.

DODGE - CUMMINS CUMMINS CUMMINS!!!! That pretty much sums it up.

I got to thinking about this today after a dodge owner tried to start an argument by bashing my 6.0 while we were both fueling up. I laughed it off and went about my business.

But it got me thinking, why do I always buy Fords....well because I work the heck out of my trucks, and Fords have always taken the beatings well for me. I like my truck to be a truck and for me that is a Ford! Obviously since I have a 6.0 I don't care what engine is in it, I just love the chassis.

I am not bashing any other make, I like trucks in general.

So how bout you? Why do you drive a Ford or GM or Dodge??????

Sold
2006 F350 CC LB 4x4
MBRP - SCT X3 Vivian Tuned - Glowshift - Insight CTS - Sinister Coolant Filter -20 x 10 Moto Metal 957's - 295/60/20 Nitto Trail's - Vortex Liner - B&W

2002 F250 CC SB 4x4
International T444E Power
Bullydog 6 position chip
06VT365 is offline   Reply With Quote