View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
Stroked68

Stroked68 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stroked68

I can probably thank my grandpa for gettin the family started in Fords. My grandparents had 6 kids so their vehicles of choice were chevy station wagons. Big 4 doors. Then he started buying big caddies. He had so much trouble with his caddies that he switched to Lincolns and the kids followed when they were older. My dad always had Fords and worked at a Ford tractor dealership so my brother and I followed him. Lots of stangs, cougars and trucks in our family over the yrs. Still have pretty much all of them still, havnt really gotten rid of any of them. I've been around Fords all my life but I just cant see myself in another brand. Fords just got all the right reasons to drive one. Pretty much have the truck market, commercial market, and the stang is still THE pony car to beat. I do have a Ford tattoo so yea haha. IF I did have to buy another truck, it would be a Dodge diesel hands down. I wouldnt even think of a GM. Just the way my family is. Kinda like the war between the Hatfields and McCoys, only its Ford vs Chevy here haha. Henry Ford is my hero!

1996 Cobra
1984 Ford E250 Quadravan 4x4 460 "The Tank"
1977 F250 Highboy 351m
1968 Mercury Cougar XR7 HiPo 289 "Mean Merc"
1958 Ford Panel Truck 4x4 "Grave Digger II"
2010 Kawasaki KLX250s My gas sipper
Stroked68 is offline   Reply With Quote