View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road
Default Look what I did!

Does anyone else have this problem? You leave the house with an envelope of cash and you some how return with something much larger than cash.

I pulled the trigger on the Mazda. It's a 94 3.slow, 5speed manual, manual transfer case, it's on a 6 inch lift with 35" mts. It's got a welded rear end with stock gears (vomit), custom and slightly crooked front bumper with an 8k warn winch. Also has a custom rear bumper, and sliders. It has a few little issues, like a bad blinker, fuel gauge doesn't work, one busted mirror and a couple other little things. As well as the no dashboard, but the intent was to build a custom dash to go with the roll bar, which i think I may finish. I'm going to do some gears and possibly a selectable locker of some kind, or maybe just an actual locker with re gearing. But it def needs gears in the future. I might get some 33s on another set of rims to help with the street driving if I find i want to drive it more than just wheeling. Better pics tomorrow! It needs a bath.

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote