View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
HDdave

HDdave is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by westtnfx4 View Post
Man that looks awesome. I bet you'll be putting down some power to the pavement. Any ideas on how much?
Thanks man! Thinking its about 625 or so at the rear wheels. Probably goign to find out at TS outlaw.

Originally Posted by 01 D_Max View Post
You went with a batmo to help spooling? I heard the 472's are kinda slow, but the batmo should help! Only problem is no more VVT but Still gonna run like a rapped ape.

Good for you man. I can't wait to upgrade my trubo, and get studs and rods. Youve gotta be close to 600hp with that setup, just gonna need more fuel now and you could see 750hp=)
Yeah I decided to get the batmo for spooling. Its incredibly drivable.. Like I thought it was going to lag a good bit but I can DD it no problems. Leaving it on my #4 tune ~550hp for driving everyday. I do want to save my rods, but I plan on enjoying the 600+ hp. If I ever get some rods I will throw some more fuel in there. It is plenty fast for now.

Originally Posted by MudDoc View Post
^ Will never see 750 on stock bottom end with an LLY, the rods will sh1t the bed before that.

I would be weary of DD'in 600 on stock rods with an LLY or did you have a full build done Dave?

Nope stock bottom end.. Only internal work on mine is head studs.
Big Dipper stage IV trans w/ Percision triple lock
EFI Live dsp5 from Caleb @ Blackout Performance
Batmowheel s472, ARP studs, .45 over sticks, lbz reg
KMC 20's, cognito/ bilstein
HDdave is offline   Reply With Quote