View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #13
crackerjack

crackerjack is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Davenportdiesel View Post
That is one heck of a list man that's a lot of $$ worth of parts if I may ask if your doing roller rockers why only a 4k gsk? What all are you doing to the bottom end? That is one heck of a truck man if you need any help working on it just give me a shout be glad to help. Btw nice lookin truck looks a little familiar lol
yeah i've got the money together though thanks to 2 deployments to afghanistan, and goin tdy 6 months out of year when i'm at home station, and bein a cheap a$$ that alomst never buys anything new (gonna break that for this truck lol). the roller rockers are probably gonna hold of for a little, they are just a habbit from bein in gassers all my life. bottom end wise or i guess i should say block wise, minus the head studs, down the road when i get a CR i'm gonna totally redo her. i haven't put much of a list together for that yet since it's a long ways off and finding the parts at good prices eats up pretty much all of my free time out here. when i do put it together and we meet up sometime i'll tell ya what i'm thinkin and ya can help me out since obviously you have more experience in diesels than i do
crackerjack is offline   Reply With Quote