View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #9
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 01 D_Max View Post
Do you have any youtube video's of yourself doing a drum cover? Post something up!

Here's some of the stuff I like!
Some awesome covers...
Meytal Cohen - Down With The Sickness by Disturbed - Drum Cover - YouTube
Bed Intruder Song - Drum Cover Solo - Meytal Cohen - YouTube

And one to show what I really listen to:
Usher | Climax (Cover) - YouTube
Naw, I dont have a condenser mic set up for my kit, and the track recorder I used for recording guitars and vocals for my band is my buddies. Im not part of that band anymore. Its only a 4 track so it wasny big enough to record a drum cover in a decent fashion anyway. Im in the market for some equipment but funds are low now ha ha.

Ive got the cover to "everlong" by foo fighters down, my band covered that one. Ive been working on songs from their new album like "rope" and one other one I cant think of off the top of my head.

Here is our first single, Its a little repetitive but we were newbs. This was literally our 4th month playing together. we played for about 2 and a half years, But we never got a chance to record our newest stuff.

http://www.muziboo.com/Brio_Sullen/music/overdose/

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....

Last edited by Bdons-SD; 03-27-2012 at 01:53 AM.
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote