View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:25 AM   #18
04.5handshaker

04.5handshaker is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I should voice my thoughts... I don't wanna give the wrong impression. But look at Trayvons recent suspension from school with having a baggy of marijuana residue and then his parents let him roam the streets at night going to buy a bag of skittles.. 1st off he lied to his parents by not going to the gas station and instead went into a gated community at night that's been known for having night time burglaries. 2nd he was wearing a hoodie with the hood over his head. 3rd the community is gated with a 1-way in and 1-way out entrances. Trayyyyyyvon was up to no good and was probably staking out some houses or stuff to get into the next day (just a thought being he probably doesnt work and he's suspended from school) the kid is a liar and a future druggy.

Regardless if the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to get out of his car, it's just a dispatcher not the police. He was following Trayyyyyyvon and then words were exchanged. Then a fight broke out. If Trayyyyyyyvons parents would've told him no you can't leave the house since he had OSS then none of this would've happened or if he actually went and bought skittles instead of lying and trespassing.
04.5 dodge 2500 NV5600, Engineered Diesel, Hamilton Cams, TC Diesel, Kenny's pulling supplies, Fluidampr, Extrude Honed, Mads/TS performance, Enterprise Engineering... all that equals a lot of wasted $$$

'99 dodge 2500 sport....stock with a built trans on order oh and a 53 block with 243k miles of reliability and no cracks!!!
04.5handshaker is offline   Reply With Quote