View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #28
01 D_Max

01 D_Max is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stroked68 View Post
I had a brain fart and couldnt think of the word headache rack haha. Yea I have the frame made just got to finish it and buy some more metal for my bed rail caps and the side pieces. Gonna kind of like a roll bar in my truck but it will be mounted on the bed rails. Then puttin a small safari rack on top with lights. Im gonna see if I can make it so I can haul two atvs in the back of my truck. I wish my truck was a long bed.

If you like the lights thats all that matters. I like the lights. Just mean lookin. Now if you put lights just anywhere on a truck, then yer goin overboard. Lights can make or break a truck. I've seen those lighted emblems for your grille. I wanted a ford one but cant find them anymore. Always thought those were cool or maybe put some lights behind the grill to make it glow or somethin.
Word of advice, shut the fuel off when hauling one of the ATV's in a wheelie position. I had 3 in a 12' enclosed trailer, and never shut off the fuel in mine. It didnt idle right for a long time after that.

EFI Live/ DSP5 "MAX EFFORT" thanks to Rob Coddens

Built Trans, Bank's Ram Air Intake, Big Head Wastegate, Banks Intercooler, PPE Boost Valve, Ported Intake Horn, Shimmed FPRV, FASS 150 Lift Pump, 40 overs, Optima RedTops,
20" Forged Alluminum WELD's 33's Nitto Trail Grapplers
01 D_Max is offline   Reply With Quote