Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum

Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/index.php)
-   Introduction (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Another Albertan (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/showthread.php?t=799)

drperry 04-13-2015 03:00 AM

Another Albertan

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up my new to me 2011 Denali Dually Dirtymax back in January, been a good truck so far... Doesn't notice the quad at all... Even in the ride :laughing1:

Currently running an H&S Black Maxx, until I get emissions deleted...

Then I'm going with dual 5" and BBP (Idaho Rob) tuning.

Lift pump will be on the way... As well as a transmission, built for overkill.
And the biggest tires I can stuff under it without a lift kit.

dietz4ibanez 04-13-2015 10:20 PM

Have you talked to them at BBP? I don't think Idahorob offered full emissions delete tuning on 2011+ trucks.

drperry 04-14-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez (Post 6879)
Have you talked to them at BBP? I don't think Idahorob offered full emissions delete tuning on 2011+ trucks.

International tuning my friend... No EPA here...

dietz4ibanez 04-15-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drperry (Post 6880)
International tuning my friend... No EPA here...

That's why I asked if you talked to them... I could go into it deep but the last time I talked to them, Idahorob was legally bound not to perform delete tunes period not matter where the truck is that needs to be tuned.

There's only one tuner that can actually do delete tunes and I would never use him.

Idahorob does the best tuning!

I would be curious to know if he can do the tune for you if you are out of the country...

drperry 04-16-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez (Post 6881)
That's why I asked if you talked to them... I could go into it deep but the last time I talked to them, Idahorob was legally bound not to perform delete tunes period not matter where the truck is that needs to be tuned.

There's only one tuner that can actually do delete tunes and I would never use him.

Idahorob does the best tuning!

I would be curious to know if he can do the tune for you if you are out of the country...

BBP says yes they can... If they end up not being able to, then I'll be selling my autocal and going with Kory Willis... A little more smoke than I want, but people seem to be happy with his stuff.

"From: "BBP" <tuning@>
To: "drperry" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:32:45 PM
Subject: Re: 2011 Duramax Questions

Yes sir, we can absolutely get the tune built for international emissions standards. "

dietz4ibanez 04-17-2015 11:25 PM

My brother just sold his LML because he said that the Kory Willis tune made it suck. Don't get me wrong, great power, great truck! But it wasn't the quality of tuning Idahorob can put forth, that's for sure!

drperry 04-18-2015 01:09 AM

That's why I'm choosing Rob... Kory Willis has been proven to make more power, but I'd rather have drivability and reliability over dyno scores... Ish. Lol

drperry 06-30-2015 11:09 AM

468HP and 850 ft lbs to the ground.

That is NOT the hot tune...
I don't have a CAI, I still have factory down pipe and catalytic converter...