Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum

Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   She's pregnant! (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/showthread.php?t=139)

ssgjohnson 03-28-2012 11:16 PM

We have six, but i dont consider myself having "seen it all" but if you ever have questions, feel free to shoot me a pm or post it up.

ssgjohnson 03-28-2012 11:18 PM

Girls learn alot faster than boys do, they behave better for the most part, and they are more willing to sit still for extended periods of time. We homeschool, and sometimes i just wanna fly my son out the window.. then i remember that he is four and already doing addition and subtraction and i stop being upset. until he dicides to forget how to spell his name again.

01 D_Max 03-28-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgjohnson (Post 2556)
Girls learn alot faster than boys do, they behave better for the most part, and they are more willing to sit still for extended periods of time. We homeschool, and sometimes i just wanna fly my son out the window.. then i remember that he is four and already doing addition and subtraction and i stop being upset. until he dicides to forget how to spell his name again.

That's awesome! Youve got a smart kid. But I realise alot has to do with parenting. Most parents leave the teaching to the teachers! I plan on teaching my kid early.

Bdons-SD 03-28-2012 11:35 PM

Teach me your ways, my girl wont sit still for 5 mins!

01 D_Max 03-28-2012 11:37 PM

He is in the Military those Kids better listen!!!

ssgjohnson 03-28-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdons-SD (Post 2566)
Teach me your ways, my girl wont sit still for 5 mins!

As far as schooling goes, they just geniunely have been interested in what we have to say. my oldest is getting to the point where she would rather do something else, but she has discipline so she dont complain much.

with the youngest ones the girls just always like learning, and they love being rewarded with high-fives and hugs when they get an answer right.

when it comes to just regular daily stuff, if for whatever reason i want them sitting still, they do... if they "forget" what they are supposed to be doing, all i really have to do is loudly snap my fingers and for whatever reason, that stops ALL of them in their tracks.

My son? that dude is a ball of caffinated friggin testosterone or something. and he likes to forget things. I think with him, he is just hoping that eventually we will just give him the answers if he stalls long enough.

Big'un 03-29-2012 11:31 AM

Congrats man! I got a 2 1/2 yr old boy and hes into everythang! I dont kno wat i done without him tho lol

01 D_Max 09-28-2012 06:33 PM

Well just to update... It going to be a Girl, and She is due in about 2 weeks!!! Her name is Alana Lee Candido. I thought it was nice because My name and my wifes start with an A. Aaron, Amy and Alana. Pronounced A-lon-na.

iowaredneck 09-29-2012 09:50 PM

congrats bro, hope the delivery goes well.

01 D_Max 09-30-2012 10:01 PM

thanks! I am going to be a couple hours away this week for work. I hope the baby waits for me to get home!!!