Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum

Heavy Duty & Diesel Truck Forum (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   She's pregnant! (http://www.hdtruckforum.com/showthread.php?t=139)

01 D_Max 03-27-2012 12:50 PM

She's pregnant!

Well guys you are the first to know. I haven't even told the family. My wife went to the doctors and found out that she is pregnant. We have been trying. This was not an accident. I'm going on 28, and dont want a kid in my house when I'm 50. haha

She's going on 10 or 11 weeks. And she is weird. Everything smells bad to her, and she is always in discompfort. Can't sleep, pees 24-7, no appetite, and has no energy. The worst part is she wants to be left alone, no play time! I hope that changes SOON!

Midnight Smoker 03-27-2012 12:58 PM

LOL, Well first CONGRATS :cheers: as far as getting more energy or the rest of it, idk. Don't have a wee one yet, but been around a few preggers women, and I never saw any improvement...lol

Bdons-SD 03-27-2012 01:17 PM

Congrats man! It'll change.. If you're talking about "attention" type of attention that'll ramp up ha ha. Have fun with the emotional roller coaster though! Say goodbye to some of your favorite snacks because just the smell of it will make her sick. My kid is 18 months and my wife still doesnt touch certain foods. Every woman is different though.

I know what you mean though, we bought a house had secure jobs, plenty of savings and nice cars, we were in the perfect situation to have a kid. Only problem was I was 22 and my wife was 21. We said screw it, I wanna be able to enjoy life when the kid goes to college. 40's the new 30 right? Plus I wanted to be young enough to play with her and have fun and not be a grumpy old fart. Have fun man! It's a blast!

01 D_Max 03-27-2012 01:30 PM

Yeah, that's the attention I was talking about! I already feel alot more pain than a couple years ago. I want to play with my kids, so gotta get goin on it. I feel really bad for her because she doesn't just have morning sickness, she is sick all day. I feel useless, because for me nothing has changed, for her everything is changing already.

Bdons-SD 03-27-2012 02:16 PM

I felt the same way. Just help out best you can, do double duty, regular work and house work. Every once in awhile I'd buy a pack of bottles, some bibs or a onsie. It keeps the excitement up. And it's crap y'all are goin to buy anyway. If she craves a certain food all the time, bring it home for her. My wife wanted nothing but tuna sammiches and cottage cheese. I'd stop by the store and get the giant tubs of cottage cheese, the. Swing by subway and get her a tuna sammich. Stuff like that makes a big difference to her and helps you feel better.

westtnfx4 03-27-2012 02:55 PM

Congrats :cheers: my ole lady wanted shag all the time when she was pregnant (nothing new for her) :pimp: but yeah she was a roller coaster on the emotions but overall she handled it well. I have a girl that's almost 16 and a boy that's almost 12. We called it quits after that on having more. I figure one of each in this day and age is plenty and man was I right :jester:

Bdons-SD 03-27-2012 04:10 PM

^^^ x2 I'd like a second (hopefulley a boy) but that's it for me.

Davenportdiesel 03-27-2012 05:29 PM

Congratulations man!!!

Agjake11 03-27-2012 06:22 PM

Congrats man. It'll be a fun ride till the baby comes. It'll be good an bad.

Stroked68 03-27-2012 07:04 PM

Congrats! I like kids when they are old enough to ride atvs and dirtbikes. haha. My ex used to babysit her family and friends kids and little infants around got me out of a kid stage. Its enough to drive me insane. I like to play with the kids then givem right back haha.